The most comprehensive database of Christian mental health professionals on the Internet.
Free Courtesy Listings are enthusiastically welcomed. We are honored to include you in our family of mental health professionals . . .
7 Important Reasons to Choose a Paid Listing Instead of a Courtesy Listing:
1. Paid listings preempt Courtesy listings. Courtesy listings are removed when someone purchases a listing in the same town/city.
2. Courtesy listings share a page presence with other Courtesy Listings. Paid listings enjoy exclusivity. They do not share with Courtesy Listings. When a viewer goes to a city with a Paid Listing, they see only the Paid Listing -- they see no Courtesy Listings.
3. Paid listings are "refreshed" monthly, thus giving them top priority in search engine searches. This is a critical feature. Courtesy listings are not refreshed at all.
4. Paid Listings provide exhaustive information. Courtesy Listings provide minimum required information; (e.g., business or personal name and phone number).
5. Paid Listings provide graphic appeal designed for audio/visual, graphic impact. Courtesy Listings are a bit like the white pages in your phone book.
6. Google content-appropriate ads appear on either side of all Courtesy Listings. No ads appear on paid listings.
7. Paid listings are graduated, tailored to fit your advertising budget; ranging from $10/mo to $20/mo, debited from your credit card monthly. Or you can pay annually and receive a 20% discount.
Generally speaking, the more graphic your listing, the more effective it becomes. Video's are especially compelling. Read article: 10 Powerful Video Marketing Statistics (and What They Mean to You) (opens in new window)